Billing and bandwidth

Original poster
Sep 2, 2016
St. louis
My
Service Period
Mon, 09/05/16 - Fri, 09/16/16
Does that mean my bandwidth will reset in the middle of every month? Apparently it links up with the Tv Service Period? Just need to confirm that the bandwidth doesn't reset at the beginning of the month like my old one used to.

Also how accurate is the bandwidth meter?

Im on the 50/50 plan and it says I have 50 GB left of my off peak data even though I downloaded 10 gigs 2 nights ago, and my anytime data is still at 47.1 GB. So im wondering If the meter they provide us on the sight is reliable or not?

Thanks in advance.

To answer your question, if downloading during off peak, you likely won't see any change. The reason is although you have an allotted amount, most areas will not be tracked as there is not typically a bandwidth concern during off peak. The meter is pretty accurate as it is a direct representation of what the modem is sending it, usually updated within 15 minutes of the last. Your service period for the Internet does not always link up to the TV bill, so to figure that one out, go to mydish.com/mybroadband and it will tell you your period dates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)