Billing type question before ordering

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sarcoptic

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 7, 2004
Bondurant, IA
I currently have 2 811s and 1 311 and I am looking to replace the 2 811s with 2 new vip211s. Before I order I want to make sure this is how my bill would look as I don't want to be surprised:

Dish HD Bronze $49.99
Extra Box $5.00
Extra Box $5.00

For Grand Total of $59.99 plus taxes...is there any fees I am missing like HD handling fee, non dvr fee, no phoneline fee. Now for a techy question, I currently have a Dish 500 with a DP pro quad running the 3 boxes above. Hows does dish handle 3 boxes with the Dish 1000. Will they use a DP34 or use Dish Pro Plus to and run a seperator to the new 211s. Thanks for all the help!

That price looks right to me. Are you buying the receivers or will it be an upgrade to leased receivers? I think leased HD receivers are at $5.99 per month now. As for the installation, the separators can only be used on dual-tuner receivers, so you will probably get a Dish1000 and a DP34 switch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts