Biloxi MS Locals?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

firesole33

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 17, 2008
I don't know if anyone can answer this, but currently I live in Biloxi, however when I got an install they had to put me on eastern arc, lucky me I was able to "move" to Mobile. Now I am moving to a place with no LOS on Eastern Arc so that option goes away. Anyway DirecTV just announced they are adding Biloxi Locals in June so is there a way to figure out if Dish is adding them soon? Cable is way too high, I don't really want to switch to DirecTV partly because I still have the 29.99 all HD pack, and really don't wanna give that up. OTA is not a good option here as far a I have experienced and been told. So what are my chances?

Thanks!

Oh awesome, I did not know they were on 129. So I am assuming I would have to move to Biloxi again to have them move my dish, and then I could "move" again to mobile? haha alot of work, but that make me happy.

correct

Move to your legit location. You might want to tell them you have a good view to the SW but not SE so they can note the account. I am under the assumption your locals are not on DIsh? (I couldnt find them)

When the tech comes out they will set you up with a WA dish for 110/119/129. Then you can "move". The BIg 4 are in HD off 129...the rest are in SD off 110

Yeah doesn't carry any locals for Biloxi SD or HD that's why I had to "move" to Mobile. Its odd the house I am in now I have no LOS to WA and now I'm moving to a place with no LOS to EA. Really I was hoping with DirecTV adding the Biloxi Locals that dish would follow suit, cause it would be nice to have my own locals one day... Thanks for you help, it has been very informative.

I think the reason they don't have Biloxi is since they are missing a couple of local channels in that DMA. Kind of like Lake Charles only having NBC and FOX in the DMA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)