Bingo TV Card Number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janet

Original poster
Feb 18, 2004
Hi, I am going to play Bingo tonight for the first time.
Now if I was to win do I use the card number for Feb since it is Feb?
I have a different number for March. I assume I will use the March one when March gets here. Does anyone know? :)

You can e-mail me at [email]bacjan3@aol.com

You can play all of the cards you have every month. By the end of the year you will have a whole stack of cards to play.

Card numbers

tbenning said:
You can play all of the cards you have every month. By the end of the year you will have a whole stack of cards to play.

Waht I was asking is.
Each month I received a different number. I assume you use the number I received for Feb until March comes and then i use the March numbers.

Numbers

Janet said:
Waht I was asking is.
Each month I received a different number. I assume you use the number I received for Feb until March comes and then i use the March numbers.

It says BingoTV Card Number:
and then the number is below that.
Am I making my self clear? Thanks

Janet,

I know what you are asking. You can play ALL of your cards, not just the one for the current month. All of the cards you get are good until the end of the year.
So, if you had 4 different cards, you can play all 3 boards on each of the 4 cards. This would give you 12 boards to play. When you get another card next month, you can play it too. There is no limit to the number of cards you can play. If you do get a Bingo, you simply read the card number on the card that won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts