Bionic Woman & Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the first pilot off the internet about a month ago then they decided to tweak it so I think they reshot the pilot. Life looks really good if I remember correctly thats the same guy from band of brothers

And remember, we discuss all of these shows in the TV Programming Forums; and even provide reminders, through the Daily Broadcast Networks Thread, as to what we are recording each night... :)

Watched bionic woman last night on scifi channel wich it seems better suited to than one of the big four networks. So far it seems good though it is nothing great as it started off like it was the second show and not the first (IE little build up to the story like you would find in the typical USA up all night type of cheesy scifi show ) so hopefully the fact that it has two cast members from BSG and the guy playing the boss for the orginization whom at the moment I cant remember any of his other shows but he has done a good job as a bad guy in them will be able to keep this rehash afloat but Im sure it will end up as a scifi operated show seeing as its all filmed and produced in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts