Birdog and 1000.4

tski

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 29, 2005
Has anyone tried using a birdog to tune in the new 1000.4 dish on an eastern arc install?

i just installed my first one the other day and had to peak it off of 61.5. we were told by the local dns to use port 2(72.7), but that didn't work out at all. so i used port 3(61.5) and it got all three. it was kind of weird though, a check switch summary will only read 61.5 and 72.7. it will notice that there is something "conn" on port 1 but since 77 hasn't been activated for this part it still reads as dish mexico 77 when you select it of the signal stregnth screen. i haven't found any updates on birdog's website for a dp 61.5 or dp 72.7.

my birdog wont even pick up the 61.5 on the 1000.4 . There does not seem to be a whole lot of info about using the birdog on ea dishes

my birdog wont even pick up the 61.5 on the 1000.4 . There does not seem to be a whole lot of info about using the birdog on ea dishes

There has been new file for 61.5 in the last couple of months. If your meter has NOT been updated, say in the last 6 months. You need the updated file for 61.5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)