Birdog Downloads

I have a Birdog Ultra and need to download satellites into the meter. Can't find anything. Anyone have anything for me. Thanks

Welcome to Satellite Guys! Below was the place to do it. The firmware link for the Ultra works but it appears the link to the satellites downloader is not currently active - at least for me. They may be going belly up. :(

Also take note of the warning:

Please note that the settings and lists downloadable from this site will work only in BirDog meters sold by Perfect-10 Satellite Distributing, USA. The data is unusable in similar meters purchased elsewhere AND the upload will result in a disabled meter.

Last edited:
It appears that the downloads are no longer available. Not sure what should be done to get my meter to be a useful tool. I have look into this to the point of frustration. Don't know what to do about a meter for alignments. Anybody have any ideas?

Reactions: charlesrshell
It appears that the downloads are no longer available. Not sure what should be done to get my meter to be a useful tool. I have look into this to the point of frustration. Don't know what to do about a meter for alignments. Anybody have any ideas?

Have you tried emailing or calling the company about their website issue? Perhaps they can help out that way.

That is the site for the manual instructions, etc. And it is available. The information I am looking for are the actual satellite parameters to load into the
meter. That collection is no longer anywhere I can find. Thanks though.
Here is the reader. I have two saved parameters lists but need to determine what they are. I will send them soon as I can.

Attachments

• BirDogUSBPLUS_ LogReader.zip
    71.4 KB · Views: 524
Looks like they have completely shut down everything!

Anyone need some info use with cation and double check before use

Hey all,

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but has anyone made any kind of progress on this? I managed to get an old version on birdog.tv working on WayBackMachine, but the config SAT files would not download from Wayback. One of these other links in this thread includes a zip file with a handful of SAT files, but none of them are 99W (Galaxy 16), which is what I'm looking for. Does anyone have some old config files?

Thanks!

Hey all,

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but has anyone made any kind of progress on this? I managed to get an old version on birdog.tv working on WayBackMachine, but the config SAT files would not download from Wayback. One of these other links in this thread includes a zip file with a handful of SAT files, but none of them are 99W (Galaxy 16), which is what I'm looking for. Does anyone have some old config files?

Thanks!
Did you ever get a response to this question? I have need of the exact same thing.
Perry