Birdog ULTRA vs Birdog USB Plus 4.0

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

carver188

Original poster
Jul 2, 2010
Colorado
I am considering buying a new satellite meter and was wondering if anyone knows the difference between these two. I will mainly be using the meter on the Dish 1000.2 and the Dish 500.

This is what I found to be different, but don't think I need most of it: All-In-One Zip Code Look Up, Spectrum Display, Expanded Measurement Display, All-In-One Power Solution and a new Constellation Diagram

Thanks for the help and input

I am considering buying a new satellite meter and was wondering if anyone knows the difference between these two. I will mainly be using the meter on the Dish 1000.2 and the Dish 500.

This is what I found to be different, but don't think I need most of it: All-In-One Zip Code Look Up, Spectrum Display, Expanded Measurement Display, All-In-One Power Solution and a new Constellation Diagram

Thanks for the help and input

for what you want the 4 should be good ... but later if you go to direct the ultra would be handy ...i got a 4 from ebay the other day for 190 ... in great shape ... like new...but i want the ultra