Birthdays...

OT but... Happy Birthday HD MM ... :)we can use this thread for cookers birthdays ;)

Thanks dfergie! I appreciate that.

The wife is cooking for me today.

She's making a beef brisket in the new All-Clad programmable Crock Pot we got recently. Also, green beans and potatoes are going to be the side.

And of course for dessert, a homemade birthday cake will follow. Not sure as to the kind yet, it's a surprise.

Happy birthday, HD.

BTW, I predict your birthday cake will have a Cleveland sports theme.

Maybe a cake with Browns, Cavs, or Indians-related frosting?

You said your wife got you 'Into the Blue' on DVD a year ago on your B-Day, HD.

What about this year? Any possibly jerseys you don't have?

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes.

For my birthday, my wife cooked me dinner. I'm a meat and potato guy, so she cooked me a beef brisket with yukon gold potatoes. For dessert, a tiramisu toffee cake with heath bar crunches on-top with homemade frosting. (BTW Sabres, the cake was brown in color and it had orange candles, so I guess that stays in line with the Cleveland sports theme. ;))

No Jessica Alba movies this year. No jerseys either. (Still undecided who I want). Instead I got another cooking toy, a Lodge Cast Iron reversible griddle. You can be sure that I will be bringing this to many upcoming tailgates. Sausage on one side, potato pancakes on the other! I also got some orange Browns mesh shorts that I've been wanting. I'm now officially ready for football season!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts