teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Premiere: April 4, 2014

The twenty-first century is the era of the brain, and this show will be riding that wave on the cutting edge of medicine. The brain is the source of everything -- from whom we love to how we act and feel. It is the ultimate mystery, which is why doctors call it, the "black box." Catherine and the staff of "The Cube" will constantly be challenged by cases never seen before on television. The patients have rare, highly visual, often hallucinogenic and startling conditions, which we will see through their eyes as Catherine diagnoses and treats them

S~

Last edited by a moderator:
Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 1 Season Premiere

Thursday, April 24, 2014

"Kiss the Sky": Dr. Catherine Black tells her therapist that she is feeling unstoppable; Dr. Ian Bickman joins the staff at The Cube; Catherine's boyfriend pushes her to marry him.

S~

I don't know. Parts I liked. Parts I despised. Especially knowing someone with bipolar disorder. Not as glamorous as they made it out to be.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 2

Thursday, May 1, 2014

"Sweet Little Lies": Medical students try to figure out why a young nanny is having hallucinations; after the chief of neurosurgery has a seizure, the doctors are asked to reveal medical conditions that could harm patients.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 3

Thursday, May 8, 2014

"Who Are You?": Will tells Catherine that he slept with the hostess at his restaurant; Bickman performs emergency surgery on a celebrity; Regan allows Esme to work with Catherine on a student film; a patient shows signs of being unbalanced.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 5

Thursday, May 22, 2014

"Jerusalem": Esme turns to Catherine for help winning a boy's heart; a woman seeks help when she learns her husband liquidated his assets and gave away his car and apartment; Catherine and Owen help Dr. Reynaud deal with his fear of death.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)