Blackout NBA HD games on HDEV1

Pinchhitter

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 13, 2004
Sacramento, CA
I subscribe to NBA league pass and notice that the games on HDEV1 are blacked out. Tonight's game was the Knicks at Dallas. I am in California so I am not in the Dallas or New York DMA so I am not sure why the blackout occurs. Anyone know why?:confused:

Last night's Warriors game was in HD on DirecTV. It was the Warrirors broadcast through NBA TV. Did E* have the game available?

Unfortunately, this year NBATV-HD (channel 9466) is not broadcasting any games. I've emailed E* many times complaining and explaining that the games were available last year but nothing. If someone else want to try the email address is ceo@dishnetwork.com

The Dallas / Knicks game was an HDNet production for Dallas area customers only. Its a special presentation and a special agreement that HDNet does, about 10-15 games a year. No one else has access to this game outside of the TX area (you can go to www.hd.net for more details).

Are they going to do the same for Hockey games on HDNet? There are some hockey games I would like to see but the teams are out of the L.A. area.

Hockey on HDNet is part of the channel. The only people that get blacked out are the home markets of the teams being shown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)