Blank PTAT folder at start of PTAT

Brussam

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 30, 2006
Around the time of the S418 software, right at the start of the PTAT window, if I access the PTAT folder, there is nothing there. I am usually looking for what is being recorded to see if there is anything I want to watch. I always have a few left-over recordings from the previous nights but they don't show either.

After a short time, I can go back and the PTAT folder has recordings again. The ones it is recording at the moment plus the left overs.

Has anyone else observed this?

I haven't noticed this, but I have noticed that if I watch a recording from "my recordings" and then access PTAT folder without going to live tv, the PTAT folder always shows empty. This started with the newest software.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I haven't noticed this, but I have noticed that if I watch a recording from "my recordings" and then access PTAT folder without going to live tv, the PTAT folder always shows empty. This started with the newest software.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I have this issue as well and it is really really annoying.

Mine isn't at the start of ptat, it's almost anytime I go from my recordings to the ptat folder. Shows up blank and I have to exit and go back to it. This happens on hopper and on joey's and it started with the newest sw version.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I doubt it is a hardware issue. It is probably some logic fault that in getting ready for the new PTAT schedule, the display folder and Dish doesn't look at things like that when testing. Maybe they can't envision someone trying to look at the PTAT folder right at the start of the PTAT window.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)