Blindspot

So Jane will be back until the end of February.

IMO NBC is screwing up by doing that.

That kind of long breaks affected the Blacklist´s ratings before.

I hope that when Jane comes back, (still more than a month for that) I hope I remember the last episode.

From what I remember last episode ended with a shocker.

Jane is the one who arranged everything to have all those tats and be packed naked in that suitcase to be delivered to the specific FBI agent.

Now that´s bizarre.

She´s been mad wondering who did this to her, only to find out she´s the one who did it.

Wow.

I hope that when Jane comes back, (still more than a month for that) I hope I remember the last episode.

From what I remember last episode ended with a shocker.

Jane is the one who arranged everything to have all those tats and be packed naked in that suitcase to be delivered to the specific FBI agent.

Now that´s bizarre.

She´s been mad wondering who did this to her, only to find out she´s the one who did it.

Wow.
Wow, I'm gonna have to go back and watch that last episode again .... I don't think thats how I saw it.
Last I remember was her being tortured for answers.
That said, its been awhile.

Wow, I'm gonna have to go back and watch that last episode again .... I don't think thats how I saw it.
Last I remember was her being tortured for answers.
That said, its been awhile.

I think she was being tortured by that guy from the CIA or something,
And then that guy was killed, and then that´s what I remember,

But then again, that was like a month ago, I hope I remember that when Jane comes back in about 6 weeks......:rolleyes:

Another night without Jane, :(

I just hope she´s enjoying her winter vacation, hopefully at some exotic beach, wearing a bikini and showing her tats.

Gonna have to watch me some episodes.

This is too long a wait until Jane comes back February 29, that´s still more than a month away. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)