Blockbuster Freeze Hopper

99taws6

Original poster
May 10, 2012
Ok so I have had the Hopper/3 Joeys for about a week and I have had this happen a few times and it is annoying. I download the movies from Blockbuster and in the middle of playback they freeze. They are fully downloaded and I have a 10MB/S DSL connection so I know it isn't lag or buffering. No buttons on the remote will work except for the DVR button to go back to my recorded titles. I can switch to something else and then come back and get some more of the movie, but it makes no sense. It behaves like its buffering, but they are showing fully downloaded and have like 25 days left to watch and not in the queue.Thanks in advance for any help.

Ok so I have had the Hopper/3 Joeys for about a week and I have had this happen a few times and it is annoying. I download the movies from Blockbuster and in the middle of playback they freeze. They are fully downloaded and I have a 10MB/S DSL connection so I know it isn't lag or buffering. No buttons on the remote will work except for the DVR button to go back to my recorded titles. I can switch to something else and then come back and get some more of the movie, but it makes no sense. It behaves like its buffering, but they are showing fully downloaded and have like 25 days left to watch and not in the queue.Thanks in advance for any help.

Does it always freeze in the same spot? Also can you please send me your account information and the software version?

I Have a customer stating that when trying to stream blockbuster his Hopper says "connect to internet". Which it is via the HIC at the location of the Joey. When going to the menu to check "network Setup" all are green "OK". Anybody have any idea what we can do with out driving to a service call. Had him reset the hopper and it worked for a moment and then repeated the issue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)