Blockbuster@Home and Welcome Pack

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kikenovic

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 9, 2009
Somewhere in time
Is @dish_answers the official Dish Twitter account?

They are offering me to add the BBMP to my account. I haven't told them my acct #.

Quoting them

"It is available with the welcome pack, however you would not receive any of the HD channels that are part of the pack. *AB"

I thought it was not possible to add it to WP.

Thanks.

it isnt possible to add anymore. Use to be

and they're wrong about the HD....at the time if it was added you do get the HD channels. Same as any alacarte you add

Is @dish_answers the official Dish Twitter account?

They are offering me to add the BBMP to my account. I haven't told them my acct #.

Quoting them

"It is available with the welcome pack, however you would not receive any of the HD channels that are part of the pack. *AB"

I thought it was not possible to add it to WP.

Thanks.

Blockbuster @Home is available as long as you subscribe to DISH Family or higher packages.

Last edited:
Blockbuster @Home is available as long as you subscribe to DISH Family or higher packages.

That is if you don't live in Puerto Rico where we lost 21 HD channels when the name was changed to BB @Home. They are not in my home. For 199.00 a month DISH beats bank robbers. Seven days left on my current payment and I have had it after 15 years. No EPIX1/2 and Palladia and they will fly a kite. I am sure a lot of PR subs have been greatly affected but with them surprises are always coming. I have AEP/Sport Pack/Latino, Service Plan by tittle.

When I look in my BB channels on the All Channels all I see is the color green and lots of red and that is when my face turns blue.

New Puerto Rico Package is called the H.A.P. in HD (Hardly Anything Pack) with rates being the same. And don't worry, you won't have no problem getting the sub changed to H.A.P.

even though you cant get HD on the base package of Dish Family or Welcome Pack any alacarte you add WILL have HD
post 2 ;)
and they're wrong about the HD....at the time if it was added you do get the HD channels. Same as any alacarte you add

I had the welcome pack and any alacarte added I got the channels in HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)