Blockbuster movie pass

jahost

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 2, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Is there somewhere that explains in plain English how this works? I was looking around yesterday and must have accidentally requested a DVD by mail. There was no indication that I had done so until I received an email today saying it was on the way. I have no idea if it is free or will cost me $100 dollars. I sent an email to dish yesterday asking some questions. 24+ hours later and no reply. "John"

There is a whole BBMP sub-forum at the Top of the Dish forum page.

Is there somewhere that explains in plain English how this works? I was looking around yesterday and must have accidentally requested a DVD by mail. There was no indication that I had done so until I received an email today saying it was on the way. I have no idea if it is free or will cost me $100 dollars. I sent an email to dish yesterday asking some questions. 24+ hours later and no reply. "John"

I am not sure if this will help, but it may be worth a try.
Here is the link for the overview of Blockbuster Movie Pass: Blockbuster Movies on Demand | DISH Network
In addition, you can go here to manage your DVD Queue: https://www.blockbustermoviepass.com/

If you can log in to your Dish Network account, there is also a Blockbuster Movie Pass section telling you how many movies you have in your queue or if you need to complete registration.

There is also a Q & A page: Blockbuster Movie Pass | FAQ - DISH Network

I hope that helps. Let us know how it goes. If this does not help, then I am sure that someone else will have some other helpful advice.

Another option would be to chat online with a CSR: Contact Us - Live Chat With Customer Service - DISH
Of course, you could always PM a member of the Dish DIRT on here.

Can I get you to PM me your account number so I can take a look to see what exactly is going on? I will be able to tell if it was added to the account.

If you subscribe to BB @ Home, then there is no charge for the dvd. Plus you must have went online and set up a queue and added a movie to it, if Dish is mailing you a movie. Do you subscribe and did you set up a queue?

Plus, sending an email to Dish will not get you an answer. They are quick to tell you that you have to email or call BB to get answers to any BB question. Dish has nothing to do with it. They just own BB, but do not get involved in the running of the show. Same way they manage Dish.