Bloomberg TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have AT 120 and Bloomberg TV was added -- maybe a September free preview?
Definitely not. I do not have it, and I list all of the free previews as soon as I find out about them. (By the way, the September Free Previews threads still have not been made sticky yet.) I do not even see channel 203 in my guide, with the guide set for All Channels.

I am the one who revived this thread today. [Note: this was posted yesterday]

Anyway, thanks for the free Bloomberg TV on AT120. Its good to have with the stock market volatility today. Wondering how long its going to last?
There was some kind of change with Bloomberg in the uplink report today. Since you posted this yesterday, your receiver must be psychic or something. :biggrin
Other Changes
203 BITV Bloomberg Interactive TV 110° TP 21 SD Instant Order – Tag Added (16 total)
9503 BITV (203 HD) Bloomberg Interactive TV 110° TP 13 HD Hidden – Tag Added (16 total) PPV (x8C)
9503 BITV (203 HD) Bloomberg Interactive TV 72.7° TP 23 HD Hidden – Tag Added (16 total) PPV (x8C)

Reactions: N6BY
We appreciate you reaching out with your concerns, PHXHoward! DISH sometimes provides complimentary channels to our customers on a temporary basis. If you will reach out to our Chat team here: Direct Chat They will be able to review your account for more information.
-Jessica M.
Translation:
"Dish authorized this channel by mistake. So now, we are trying to track down the customers who are accidentally getting this channel, in order to figure out what the mistake was so we can fix it, and take the channel away from these subscribers."
:shh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts