Blu-crew.com Launches!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

beatboy77

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 28, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
It is with great pleasure that I announce the launch of a new Blu-ray support site that several forum members and myself have been working on for the past several weeks. The site is called Blu-crew.com and can be located at:

http://www.blu-crew.com/

The site focuses on Blu-ray software first and hardware second. We have created a condensed "Petitions" section to the site, so please check it out.

The site will also focus on the most up to date Blu-ray News stories and in addition will include Commentaries from various members of the site.

I hope you guys enjoy it!

~Josh

It is with great pleasure that I announce the launch of a new Blu-ray support site...
that has a comlete interface ripp-off from another extremist website run by rdjam...
Petition and such... And the content isn't much better.

Diogen.

It is with great pleasure that I announce the launch of a new Blu-ray support site that several forum members and myself have been working on for the past several weeks. The site is called Blu-crew.com and can be located at:

http://www.blu-crew.com/

The site focuses on Blu-ray software first and hardware second. We have created a condensed "Petitions" section to the site, so please check it out.

The site will also focus on the most up to date Blu-ray News stories and in addition will include Commentaries from various members of the site.

I hope you guys enjoy it!

~Josh

It looks like a great site . Congrat's and keep up the good work. !:D

Uh, Mr moderator, why are the HD-DVD crowd allowed in here on the BD forum to express their displeasure at any BD information being allowed? Should they not be in the War Zone with their attitude?

Thanks beatboy for the new site. :hatsoff:

You are right. This belongs to the War Zone. Moving the thread. ;)

You are WRONG !

You are right. This belongs to the War Zone. Moving the thread. ;)

No, this does NOT belong in the war zone. The poster was saying the RED ANTS were invading a legitimate BD discussion and trying to start crap.
He did not say this belonged in the war zone. Just the red ant attitudes.

SInce it is in the war zone. I'll say no thanks. I lost all confidence in you a long time ago. First page FUD:

"Why Warner is most certain to go BD exclusive in 2008."

S~

And yes... I own both formats.

No, this does NOT belong in the war zone. The poster was saying the RED ANTS were invading a legitimate BD discussion and trying to start crap.
He did not say this belonged in the war zone. Just the red ant attitudes.

Sorry, we don't censor attitudes here until they become personal attacks or get too offensive. :D

The obvious intent of the Blu-Crew.com web site is to (singlesidedly) promote advantages of one format over the other and to petition for support of a given format. Which of course provokes a heated debate. Discussions about why one format is better than the other definitly belong to the War Zone forum.

I assume the original poster was asking for feedback about his site (both positive and negative). Unless of course the purpose was simply to advertise his site, which would not be allowed in this forum. ;)

Thanks Ilya for a decision. As for oppinion, is that not what the War Zone is here for -- good debate over the formats -- good and bad?

Sorry, we don't censor attitudes here until they become personal attacks or get too offensive. :D

The obvious intent of the Blu-Crew.com web site is to (singlesidedly) promote advantages of one format over the other and to petition for support of a given format. Which of course provokes a heated debate. Discussions about why one format is better than the other definitly belong to the War Zone forum.

I assume the original poster was asking for feedback about his site (both positive and negative). Unless of course the purpose was simply to advertise his site, which would not be allowed in this forum. ;)

Why is there a Blu Ray Forum ? Why is there a Hddvd forum ? We might as well just have a War Zone!? So you are saying any discussion I have with fellow Blu Ray supporters in the BLU RAY forum concerning a Blu Ray topic may be kicked to a war zone if a hddvd supporter invades our BD site with fud ? Nonsense !

Why is there a Blu Ray Forum ? Why is there a Hddvd forum ?
Because not everyone wants to participate in endless discussions about which format is better. Some people have already made a choice for themselves and simply want to enjoy it. Not necessarily fight for it. They are looking for helpful information and discussions of the equipment, titles, software upgrades, bugs and problems too, but without always turning these discussions into "format pros-and-cons" disputes.

So you are saying any discussion I have with fellow Blu Ray supporters in the BLU RAY forum concerning a Blu Ray topic may be kicked to a war zone if a hddvd supporter invades our BD site with fud ?
No. But if the topic itself provokes the format dispute (like this one definitley does), then yes, it should be moved to the War Zone.

Please keep discussions about advantages of one format over the other here, in the WAR ZONE. This is what we created it for.

We might as well just have a War Zone!? !

Might as well since neither side can get along anyway. Red trolls blue, blue trolls red. Unless of course we start deleting any thing positive about red in blue or anything positive about blue in red. I almost think the war zone should be relegated to the pit;)

No. But if the topic itself provokes the format dispute (like this one definitley does), then yes, it should be moved to the War Zone.

We did have a calm (p correct ?) discussion. Until the red ants ,including the invisible poster, began the bs.
Hey whatever.
Some forums need micro managers.
I guess I'll become invisible and sTroll over to hddvd and post my Opinion's

I dont think you are the judge on those kinds of issues.

Uh, did I type that somewhere? Moving on.

As for my request. Since I typed the request I am the one who had the question. And now that question begs an answer that is more inclusive. I was asking why HD-DVD supporters were allowed in the BD forum to offer their negative viewpoints as I was asked by e-mail not to do that on the HD-DVD forum. Fair is fair.

If this poster was in violation of SatelliteGuys rules by posting his website (something that I have seen others do) then this post should have been deleted. But, if all we have to do is go on a forum - pick a subject - and then offer negative viewpoints to get it kicked to the War Zone (which is not fair to the original poster who was trying to encourage positive replys) then what indeed is the purpose of having a seperate HD-DVD or BD Forum for discussion by supporters? In this respect Ilya I do agree with jmd102354's comments.

But as Vurbano has stated, I don't make the call here but something is amiss. I thought the purpose of moderators was to prevent us from corrupting information in the respective forums and that is why we now have seperate HD-DVD and BD forums and a War Zone to debate our differances in.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts