Blue Sky Satellite Installers for Dish Network - Watch out!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Even existing customers get "Free HD for Life" so they were trying to give you an existing customer promotion instead of any real compensation for the siding. If it were me that would anger me even more.

I'm not arguing that the installer should have been ok to do that, but it's all on him for fault and you're going on trashing the whole RSP. As a respectable installer, I couldn't take that too lightly. You can't just go saying you would have done a better job, and not have actually contributed anything.

You said that you had to run off after the site survey discussion. Who did you leave in charge of supervising the install? Was another installation option (ie. Screw clips) discussed with them? Other minor details are also missing. Do you have a cable junction box, or was the diplexor supposed to go behind the siding also. I know I'm coming on strong on the defensive, but I also took care of my damage claims myself when necessary

I'm half siding with the op. The whole rsp should not be getting hammered here, but, if the tech on site agreed to do one thing, he shouldn't have done another. If the task was above and beyond standard installation, it should have been explained to the customer and as previously stated, maybe an agreement could have been reached, maybe not. I went to one install where the lady "didn't know you had to install a satellite dish" (honest to God), she didn't want a dish on her house/property so I cancelled, I didn't go slap a dish up and proceed.

Contract Satellite Installers

If they've damaged your home, and the contractor or Dish won't finance the repair. you need to contact the consumer department of your state's Attorney General's Office. You can do this online, and the results are usually remarkable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)