Body of Proof

Season 3 Premiere

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

"Abducted - Part 1: Months after Peter's death, Megan returns to work and is surprised when a man from her past is assigned to her case; a serial killer targeting young war veterans takes Lacey hostage.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 2

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"Abducted- Part 2": Megan cracks the serial killer case but can't reveal the answers to her team while Lacey's life is in danger; District Attorney Dan Russell targets Kate.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 3

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

"Lost Souls": Megan and Tommy are faced with an unusual investigation when a couple claim their daughter was killed by the devil.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 4

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"Mob Metality": Megan and and her team are shot at as they investigate a crime scene involving the murder of a notorious mobster's son; after a suspect is gunned down, Megan realizes the case needs to be solved quickly before the body count rises.

S~

I really never notice up to now ,but Megan is really self righteous & judgmental . I like the show and the new guy took over where the old cop partner left off. It's like he has always been on the show. I think that they need to deal with Megan's personal character flaws a bit. I realize that she has has some knocks in life, but she is so hateful in how she judges and talks to the people . I am wondering when one of them doesn't just haul off and b*tch slap the sh*t right out of her.;)

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 5

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

"Eye for an Eye": Megan and Tommy investigate two murders that seem to be the work of a vigilante; Megan takes up an offer of counseling, from a victim's father.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 6

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

"Fallen Angel": Kate falls for a handsome and mysterious man named Sergei at a political event; when a girl is murdered near the hotel where Kate and Sergei are staying, Kate thinks Sergei may be responsible.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 7

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

"Skin and Bones": During a murder investigation, a woman bites Tommy; Megan turns to the new health commissioner for help uncovering the truth behind strange rabies cases.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 8

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

"Doubting Tommy": Megan arrives at the scene of a young girl's murder and finds Tommy covered in blood; as evidence piles up against Tommy, Megan tries to ignore her doubts and prove his innocence.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 9

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

"Disappearing Act": A wealthy fund manager accused of defrauding investors is kidnapped; Megan gets closer to discovering the truth about her dad.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 10

Tuesday, April 22, 2013

"Committed": A schizophrenic teen is murdered at a mental institution; a doctor comes under suspicion when he obstructs the investigation.

S~

Next Episode: Seaon 3, Episode 11

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

"Dark City": When a gunman causes a deadly plane crash in Philadelphia, Megan and her team go into disaster mode; while Megan conducts autopsies during frequent blackouts, one body goes missing.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts