Boise State Says No to ESPN

shadyB

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 18, 2005
I am happy to see that Boise State has the guts to stand up to ESPN/ABC/Disney and their "my way or the highway" approach to college football. It is too bad this game will not be nationally televised now, I was looking forward to watching some of it....

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=336&p=2&c=587754

Good for Boise State.
I hate games on every day of the week, college wise, Tuesday games are only on because there no good programming on Tuesday (sports wise), I would be alright with 2 days a week. Tuesday and Wensday nights screw with the teams playing , when was theier last game , when is thier next game ?, not much time for game planning ect.

Lets keep Friday for High School.

Jimbo

Last edited:
They are throwing away some money and also the National recognition they might need to get into a BCS Bowl game, so overall I think this was a bad move. The need all the national spotlight they can get.

They are throwing away some money and also the National recognition they might need to get into a BCS Bowl game, so overall I think this was a bad move. The need all the national spotlight they can get.

Most know who Boise State are by now, if thier record is good they will make a bowl game.