dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
fox_15.gif
Bones2 Hour Premiere Wednesday Night...

Are we the only ones still watching?

I was actually disappointed with this week's show. It was another one of those that looked inward to the Jeffersonian group, rather than focusing on what they do. I always cringe and hope it isn't the start of a shark jump.

The whole body moving thing was just stupid and self indulgent.

Are we the only ones still watching?

I was actually disappointed with this week's show. It was another one of those that looked inward to the Jeffersonian group, rather than focusing on what they do. I always cringe and hope it isn't the start of a shark jump.

The whole body moving thing was just stupid and self indulgent.
"Weekend at Bernie's", anyone? Sure, it was funny, but "Bones" isn't supposed to be a comedy.

I already read in entertainment news it was happening.

May as well. The show appears determined to jump the shark anyway. This week reminded me of an episode of Quincy.

Best buddy that we have never heard of before shows up and there is a dead relative before the first commercial. Why do they feel compelled to mess with a working formula?

Once Booth jumps Bone's- bones so to speak, there will be no more funny tension between them and the show will go down the drain. Same thing happened in Moonlighting between Dave and Maddie. IT ruined the whole show.

Did anyone see the point in the character names for last week's episode? All the college based characters were named for their equivalents in the Animal House movie. However, beyond that, they played it straight and there were no other Animal House references. Well...

The dead guy did sleep with Dean Wermer's wife

and

They were building the float for the homecoming parade

Still, I don't see how it added to the episode. Just another sign that the writers are getting kind of desperate for ideas.

Sorry. I thought I was putting up spoiler blanking things, but they came up unblackened. I can't edit posts from work, so I am stuck with them. Again, sorry.

It's really a shame that the Actors' union requires the names to be shown during the opening of the 2nd act. The
credit for Seth McFarline as the voice of Stewie
spoiled Booth's surprise at the
clinic.

I enjoyed seeing all the actors together in slightly different roles, but last nights season finale was just so cliched, or at least the ending was. Still, I'm looking forward to next season.

I enjoyed seeing all the actors together in slightly different roles, but last nights season finale was just so cliched, or at least the ending was. Still, I'm looking forward to next season.

I was upset about it throughout the episode, wondering what mind game they would play to bring it back.

However, the ending worked for me, and for the first time in forever reminded us that Tempe is a succesful writer. It also provided some insight into her thought process as a writer. I don't think she should have deleted it though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts