Born Again Voomer!

Indy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 13, 2004
Indiana
After getting my blood pressure boiling and feeling lied to, I canceled Voom. Called Dish, bought a 921 DVR and went on with my life.
But... where is all the HD on Dish? I have the means to record it, enjoy it when ever I want but to my dismay there is not a whole lot of HD on Dish.

I MISS RAVE MOST OF ALL!

Ok, everyone has their favorite channel and find how dear it is to them when it is gone. So last week after Voom was taken out of my HT I called Voom as a new customer and ordered a 2 STB setup. Installed today by Theresa from Installs Inc.

Theresa was the tech who came out to install the first time and she new NOTHING about Voom. Well almost nothing. Welll anyway I showed here how everything is supposed to work and she went on her way. That was in March of last year.

I am now Vooming once again thanks to Theresa and enjoying the concerts on Rave. Theresa has come along way since March and is out in the trenches rain or shine, or like last night by the light of a flashlight due to no power at a customers house, installing legions of Voom dishes across central Indiana. Thanks Theresa!

Now I have to call Dish and once again tell them audios but no thanks. Not enough HD content. If you could take the best of Voom and Dish as one company, the sat industry would rock instantly. But I am sure as I sit here typing this Voom is here to stay and will be king of the HD hill before you know it. :)

welcome back Indy! IMO, we are all in the same boat. I just wished there was a company that we could all move to and just give us everything we want. I have been carrying three bills for almost a year and I am getting tired of carrying three.

Welcome back again!

Indy said:
I MISS RAVE MOST OF ALL!
And I bet, you are not alone! According to our latest poll, Rave-HD is the second most favorite HD channel on VOOM! One third of our members include it in the list of most favorite channels.

Welcome back, Indy!

When I say welcome back, I truly mean it!! We need all the subs we can get. Its a hard job playing catch up with the big boys!! VOOM will be successful due to people signing on and staying on. Hearing that someone left and then came back is great!!!

Thanks for the positive post!

Walter L. said:
Indy,
Welcome back!!! And remember, Rave-HD should be played loud!!!

WHAT?? WHAT??? DID YOU SAY SOMETHING? :) Tell my wife that it needs to be LOUD. She tries to spoil the moment even though I promise to clean up the fallen plaster off the floor after the concert ! :eek:

Indy said:
After getting my blood pressure boiling and feeling lied to, I canceled Voom. Called Dish, bought a 921 DVR and went on with my life.
But... where is all the HD on Dish? I have the means to record it, enjoy it when ever I want but to my dismay there is not a whole lot of HD on Dish.

I MISS RAVE MOST OF ALL!

Ok, everyone has their favorite channel and find how dear it is to them when it is gone. So last week after Voom was taken out of my HT I called Voom as a new customer and ordered a 2 STB setup. Installed today by Theresa from Installs Inc.

Theresa was the tech who came out to install the first time and she new NOTHING about Voom. Well almost nothing. Welll anyway I showed here how everything is supposed to work and she went on her way. That was in March of last year.

I am now Vooming once again thanks to Theresa and enjoying the concerts on Rave. Theresa has come along way since March and is out in the trenches rain or shine, or like last night by the light of a flashlight due to no power at a customers house, installing legions of Voom dishes across central Indiana. Thanks Theresa!

Now I have to call Dish and once again tell them audios but no thanks. Not enough HD content. If you could take the best of Voom and Dish as one company, the sat industry would rock instantly. But I am sure as I sit here typing this Voom is here to stay and will be king of the HD hill before you know it. :)

Thanks Indy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)