Boston Area Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Spot only... If, by chance, you are looking for the Boston Pops on the 4th you can watch them on channel 203... :)

Spot only... If, by chance, you are looking for the Boston Pops on the 4th you can watch them on channel 203... :)

In SD. I was all set to spend 10 bucks for a month of the news pack so I could watch it until I realized it won't be in HD on Dish. Thanks Chuck! You saved me 10 bucks. :)

In SD. I was all set to spend 10 bucks for a month of the news pack so I could watch it until I realized it won't be in HD on Dish. Thanks Chuck! You saved me 10 bucks. :)
I don't know about you but the Bloomberg Channel is HD on my TV and the guide says it's an HD channel. If you are flex pack, you can add the news pack on the morning of July 4 and cancel it on July 5 and you will pay one day for it... ;)

Reactions: pattykay
I don't know about you but the Bloomberg Channel is HD on my TV and the guide says it's an HD channel. If you are flex pack, you can add the news pack on the morning of July 4 and cancel it on July 5 and you will pay one day for it... ;)

It is! Funny though, when I choose "All Unsubscribed" or "All Channels" in Guide Options on the H3, it only shows as SD. Looks like Dish and I differ on the definition of the word "all", at least as they use it on my H3.

Anyway, I added the News Pack and dropped The Blaze A La Carte for a total of $5 more for 30 days.

Reactions: Tampa8
It is! Funny though, when I choose "All Unsubscribed" or "All Channels" in Guide Options on the H3, it only shows as SD. Looks like Dish and I differ on the definition of the word "all", at least as they use it on my H3.

Anyway, I added the News Pack and dropped The Blaze A La Carte for a total of $5 more for 30 days.
That is because the HD channel only gets mapped down to lower channel number when actually subscribed, almost all HD channel are really located in the 9000 range (and permanently hidden on Hoppers)

That is because the HD channel only gets mapped down to lower channel number when actually subscribed, almost all HD channel are really located in the 9000 range (and permanently hidden on Hoppers)

Sounds like yet another way to give the marketing department heartburn. ;)

I'm recording that on my DirecTV Genie. But I'm also recording Macy's ones on NBC and DC's on PBS. But I mostly plan to watch them on PBS for I can watch them out of the nation's capitol for our nation's birthday. Funny thing is, my nearest PBS (KMSQ) doesn't air the DC fireworks this year, but I can always reach off my antenna a PBS (KYIN) that's not much further out and I don't even need to change the antenna's direction. But I can also watch the DC fireworks from my "moved" local from the Twin Cities PBS (KTCA/TPT).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)