Boston Celtics on Multi-sports package

steve617

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 29, 2005
Years ago I had the multi sports package and seems like nearly all the games were blacked out. Anyway my default station is sportssouth and would really like have more opportunity to watch the Boston Celtics. Don't know if the multisports would help.

Also years ago I had a superstation package and seems like 1 year WSBK or somebody like that showed the Celtics away games.

Just dont want to spend the money on the NBA package. I do already have NBA TV.

Thanks

Unless you fall within the territory of the Celtics (and if you have SportSouth, you don't), you will be blacked out from viewing professional teams. Also, I don't think WSBK will show Celtics games any longer.

If you have Multi-Sports, it's possible that once the blackout is lifted, you'll catch a few minutes of the ending. However, most every team (that I have found) ends within the blackout period.

Cade

Or you can 'move' up to Boston...

True! If they are worth it, you can simply "move" to Boston. Just keep in mind that in doing so, you'll lose whatever Regional Sports Networks you have. However, if you have a cable feed coming into your home, you might already have those without needing DISH. (I subscribe to the most basic package my local cable company has - $11 / month and it contains both SportSouth and Fox Sports Network). Oh, and without you qualify for distant networks, you'll lose your local networks because you'll need to be within the spot beam to receive the Boston networks (with the exception of WSBK). And, like I said, if you have SportSouth right now, you're probably not in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)