Both outputs black while 2 recordings

KKlare

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 18, 2003
Los Alamos, NM
I had 2 recordings going that I didn't want to interrupt--LotR 3 and a Dr. Who marathon. The problem was I could not get it to show either one from the recordings list or by swapping single-mode 722. Nor could I look at any prior recording.

I should have let them run as they turned out to be doing just fine at recording--how was I to know?

Switching to dual mode or something, I got sound but not picture for one.

This may be associated with failed signal on the OTA feeding both and the TV--TV worked.
What should be the rule? My best guess is (now) to let them run and watch the other 722.

BTW, the TNT recordings of parts 1 and 2 were somewhat smaller than an early set but I guess for full screen and no ads I should use my DVDs--it's just convenient to have them on HDDs with 1100 other movies.
-Ken

That's weird. When I tried to bring my 622 out of standby tonight, I got a black screen and no audio. The menus worked, the guide worked, but it wouldn't show any video from either a live channel or a recording. Rebooting it fixed it.

That's weird. When I tried to bring my 622 out of standby tonight, I got a black screen and no audio. The menus worked, the guide worked, but it wouldn't show any video from either a live channel or a recording. Rebooting it fixed it.

I had the same problem at 4 AM this morning! Reboot fixed mine as well. :confused:

Iowa vs. Iowa St. on FSN

New Dish Network customer question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)