Status
Please reply by conversation.

neljtorres

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 1, 2005
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
Hi guys today I caught the KU Galaxy 25 or Americas 6 Ku at 93.1
and they are going to show at Azteca 7 the Cotto Clottey fight this sat. night at 10:00pm.

Sat.

KU Americas 6 at 93 or KU intelsat 6 93

TP 119840V8681 3/4

scan 4 channels in FTA Azteca 7, Azteca 13 and proyecto 40 :)

Nice find. I hope it turns out to be a good fight. - It will also be on HBO.

Yes, good find, will be watching

Yeaa, good find, I was re-adjusting my KU stationary dish few days ago, started to get real hot, so I left it sitting on 93W, did a blind search with the VisionSat to see what it would pick up, "The bird has a strong transponder BTW" Noticed all the Azteca stations it picked up.

I've been watching boxing for the last few years, watching all the Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao fights on PPV. It's a good chance Manny could fight Cotto this year if Cotto wins this weekend. You guys think they will air the Mayweather Vs Morales fight on Azteca 93W in July, hope so, getting tired of dishing out $50 a pop for PPV fights. :up

They showed the Pacquiao/Hatton fight tape delayed and with on-screen commercials during the fight, but hey it was free.:)

This is great for those that didn't know, but probably not the best thing to post ppv sporting events that are ITC. Just my two cents. I like watching Azteca for the soccer and news and would hate to lose it.

Yup Azteca 7 has always shown the mayor PPV fights 2-3hrs after the live event the same night. They been doing this since for a long time.

Just remember that the fight are dubbed in spanish ok ????? hehe

Fights are big money, I usually use it off the c-band forgot about the ku feed, mite want to keep it low key so we can keep enjoying the fights.

Azteca 7 is not PPV. The fights just happen to be part of their program schedule. I'm sure they pay quite a bit for the rights. That's why they have commercials on-screen during the fights. They are listed on Lyngsat. However, they have used encryption before.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts