bracketivew and multiview apps

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
what do you think of the new bracketview and multiview apps that were added this morning.

Thanks

Allen bluegras

It changes often. Right now I am seeing TBS , TNT, TRU, CBSSN, ESPN, ESPN2. There is no option that I can see to set channels.

It gives you a quick view to see what NCAA Tournament games are on and a quick way to get there... That's the whole idea. When you get there, a single Select push, you're in HD.....

This is the return of the original "multi-view" that Dish had many years ago. I have to say that it inspired DirecTV to provide it, too, but DTV seems to have a better implementation of such feature such as several different mult-views. However, I just know of NO ONE who uses it, even after I show them the feature. I never used it either, so I anticipate NOT using this latest Dish version either. Dish first with it, DTV subsequently did it a bit better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)