Brand new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken11861

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Dec 10, 2008
Littleton, MA
Hi !!!
New member Ken. Found this site while trying to dig up "signal strength" for DirecTV.

In November 08 I got the H23 & H21 receivers & a 5lb Slimline dish installed by DirecTV. I have no clue as to why they installed two different model receivers. I was a non-HD subscriber since 2002. I installed the 1st dish & receivers myself but did not think I was allowed to do an upgrade to HD. I originally bought all my stuff from the Radio Shack in 02.

This is a great site to ask for Sat help & info.

To all - a good day,
Ken

New Member Deemib

Hi all just want to say what an awesome place this is. I have had the opportunity
to learn so much since I have joined up and would like to thank everyone for making it so informative and entertaining for all beginners and newcomers. I hope to one day have enough knowledge to participate in helping others out.

Deemib :)

Hi all just want to say what an awesome place this is. I have had the opportunity
to learn so much since I have joined up and would like to thank everyone for making it so informative and entertaining for all beginners and newcomers. I hope to one day have enough knowledge to participate in helping others out.

Deemib :)
:welcome:wave

Welcome! Before you know it you'll be adicted and ready to join the Pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts