Bravo Bronze

brian_tr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 10, 2008
I just noticed I have not recorded Top Chef Las Vegas the last couple of weeks. My Bravo is locked out now. Have they changed the line up for the Bronze package recently?

I just looked at my HD reciever and I get it in HD but not standard which is why I guess it does not work on my other reciever. Doesn't make much sense.

was it in free preview for the last month? I thought it was only in the Silver (200) and above...

I only get Bronze in SD but I think it is quirky that I can go to my brother's home and see Bravo in HD - he also does not get the SD feed. He is a Classic Bronze subscriber but, like CowboyDren, he also gets Platinum. The more I think about all of these recent changes (additions to different packages with different feeds showing up, etc), I'm beginning to feel convinced that DISH really just doesn't know what is going on! :p

I wish they would put Bravo in Bronze. It is the only reason I have Silver 200. I watch Top Chef and Million Dollar Listing every season. Both have finales coming up next week. I guess I could downgrade for a few months.

I have turboHD Bronze and HBO And Cinemax, and after Bravo went into free preview a few months back, it was never turned off for us. It's been out of free preview for at least 3 months now, and it was never taken off our sub. Its good because this is my fiancee's favorite channel.

As I posted previously, it seems to me that there are three or four channels that started out as free previews (Bravo and Style are two that I recall) and ended up in the regular Bronze lineup. I wonder if us Bronze folks will keep getting the Hallmark Channels in January?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts