Bravo HD in april--warming up for summer : 2002 Salt Lake City Winter Olympic

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rang1995

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 30, 2003
Bergen co NJ
Bravo HD will be warming up for its summer olymics coverage by showing )warming?) big blocks of winter olympics Hd from salt lake city during april..should look nice..Lets see ill bet on---

I read an article somewhere that said that NBC had No plans to run any of this coming summer olympics in HD on BRAVO....they will run SD on Bravo, and some HD on NBC, but no HD on BravoHD (i could be wrong but i'll look for the link today)

Seanb61 said:
I read an article somewhere that said that NBC had No plans to run any of this coming summer olympics in HD on BRAVO....they will run SD on Bravo, and some HD on NBC, but no HD on BravoHD (i could be wrong but i'll look for the link today)
I hope this is not true...At least right now the front page of their website still states the following:

Bravo HD+ will turn any hi-tech home theater into an entertainment powerhouse with breathtaking high-caliber performance arts, exclusive high-stakes sports coverage including the Olympics and the Triple Crown, plus The West Wing like you've never experienced it before.

If you missed the 2002 Salt Lake City Winter Olympics or never see it in HD, you have to look at it now playing on Bravo-HD+ ---awesome!!!

HD makes the "women" competitors look that much more maculine. Yikes. Swann is at least right about that: The HD camera is gonna hurt a lot of careers.

Philip Swann = moron. This man starts an article admitting its funded by HDnet and tells you there is no bias? luckily HDnet is an excellent station. But it automatically gives him a conflict of interest. And how does one not rank CBS higher? Their HD is incredible. ESPNHD on the other hand? the insulting sd stretch and upconvert? The 20 HD sports events a month? at 4 hours per event that is .67 hours of HD a day. Hell, CBs does about 3 a night in primetime. Predictions by him that DTV sales will increase? DUH

feel free to edit the moron part if I have violated any rules in this post. But the mans ignorance and articles make me seeth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)