Breaking a contract

armymp30

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 21, 2008
Ocean Springs Ms
I just found out today I will be re posted to Germany at the end of the month.Its a two year assignment. Does anyone have any idea if Dish will charge me a termination fee for being in a contract less then two months? Thanks.

Sounds like you are in the military

If I remember right they do wave the ETF for military personnel who are going overseas

I just found out today I will be re posted to Germany at the end of the month.Its a two year assignment. Does anyone have any idea if Dish will charge me a termination fee for being in a contract less then two months? Thanks.

If you have deployment orders we can waive the contract after the orders are faxed in. Just PM me your account information and I'll get you the details.

Thanks Raymond we are going to go ahead and keep Dish my wife will be staying behind.Thanks for your help,We love our service with Dish.Have a good night.

Yea, military assignments will allow you to break the contract but only being 2 months in the contract they will never let you come back as a former customer, as to allow you to come back as a former customer you must have had service for atleast 6 consecutive months.

There is always the welcome pack for $10 per month, or they will even let you put it in pause for up to 6 months at a time.

2 years apart will be tough. Pick out nice romantic spots to take her when she comes to visit. Germany is just crawling with them.

Webcams at each end. Great investment.

navychop said:
2 years apart will be tough. Pick out nice romantic spots to take her when she comes to visit. Germany is just crawling with them.

Webcams at each end. Great investment.

Ill second that spent 11 of my 21 years in the Army there, with a short 6 month vaca to Desert Storm. Would really like to go back and visit. Especially Berlin. We spent the first 5 years of married life in West Berlin (wife was in too). Daughter born there as well.
Anyway have a good tour and drink a beer for me. Prosit!

Ross

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts