BREAKING - Hostage Situation at DISCOVERY CHANNEL HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the CNN guy is reading my complaints. He said they didn't report the manafesto as they were being responsable.

Hes just back peddling because he sounded like a complete uninformed idiot for the last hour and a half.

A vegetarian, animal rights activist has popped his cork. Must have got tired waiting for the government to enact laws forcing everyone to eat grass and sleep with animals in the wild. I really hope the nut doesn't hurt anyone.

Atheist or not, there's a good chance law enforcement will be expediting him meeting with his maker.

CNN radio reported there seems to have been smoke and maybe a small explosion after he was shot. No such word on CNN website.

I'd say killed is probably more likely... it's just that the other news outlets haven't gotten the word yet.

Snipers in a situation like that are probably trained to go for the kill if they're going to shoot at all - why risk him getting a shot off after?

The main goal is to protect the hostages, and having a mad guy with a gun get more mad because he's been shot doesn't really go with that goal....

EDIT: Yeah, Scott - you're right. Everyone has it now... gunman dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)