Breaking News: SatelliteGuys Hear it First - Hope Channel To Move To Galaxy19

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Glorystar1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 28, 2007
Roseville, California
Another SatelliteGuys Exclusive First!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dear Staff and Ministry Partners,

Hope Channel in North and Central America is moving from satellite AMC4 to Galaxy 19 (G19).

This change also includes Hope Church Channel and Esperanza TV.

Hope Channel service online and on DIRECTV channel 368 remains unchanged.

Details as to when service begins on G19 will be announced later. We will be in touch with you soon, or you can watch our website, www.HopeTV.org, for more information and for details on how to make the change to G19.

-Hope Channel

Nice that all the Adventist channels are planning to be on the same satellite. Been wondering tho, why are they changing? Why not wait and remain at the same location on the SES1 replacement satellite, which I read will be a seamless replacement?

SES1 will not have the same coverage/ I believe the cut off line is just south of the
U.S. border

Nice that all the Adventist channels are planning to be on the same satellite. Been wondering tho, why are they changing? Why not wait and remain at the same location on the SES1 replacement satellite, which I read will be a seamless replacement?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts