Brett Hart January 4th

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Wow, some storyline fireworks start on January 4th, when the "hitman" comes back to host raw!

The Rock was suppose to host (rumours). He can host it the next week when they're in Minneapolis (make me happy)

This is the date when TNA goes head to head with WWE...Hogan is in TNA

From what I have been reading, sounds like a short term deal was signed maybe a Hart dynasty/DX battles. Its too bad that Bretts Health with the stoke he had would keep him from one more match at Wrestlemania with Vince...Anyways should be some good storylines with him and HHH/Micheals

The Rock was suppose to host (rumours). He can host it the next week when they're in Minneapolis (make me happy)

The Guest host for Raw on Jan 11th will be Mike Tyson, I do wonder if the Rock will end up hosting at some point in Jan. Hopefully he will!

I'll bet TNA will win the ratings for Jan 4th. For us "older" guys we like the older talent. WWE IMHO has been spiraling downhill the last few years. The shows have not been as good since they went to the PG rating. We shall see.

Bob

Kind of looking forward to tonight I know TNA looks like its going to be "WCW Lite" but none the less the DVR will be going with Raw Vs Impact

Yea Im going to be watching the first hour to TNA , and then swich over to the live feed for brett. IM recording TNA. Nice to see BTLS on TNA though. Looks like they are really going after the WWE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)