Bring back Cheers

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Wonder if NBC would consider bringing back Cheers since most of their shows suck. I only watch Chuck on NBC that I can think of right now.

Everybody but Woody and Ted probably.

NBC use to have a hell of a Thursday night line up.

Cosby started it in the mid 80's. Cheers came along then Seinfeld.

Seems that 2 of the 3 were on at the same time. Cosby and Cheers were on together and Cheers and Seinfeld were on together for a bit.

NBC use to have a hell of a Thursday night line up.

Cosby started it in the mid 80's. Cheers came along then Seinfeld.

Seems that 2 of the 3 were on at the same time. Cosby and Cheers were on together and Cheers and Seinfeld were on together for a bit.

And don't forget Night Court.

NBC has morphed from "Must See Tv" to "Musn't WAtch Tv". There is no programs I watch anymore on NBC except "30 Rock" and "Sat.Night Live." No wonder they are last in ratings out of all networks now.

NBC has morphed from "Must See Tv" to "Musn't WAtch Tv". There is no programs I watch anymore on NBC except "30 Rock" and "Sat.Night Live." No wonder they are last in ratings out of all networks now.

Even SNL sux now, not as funny as the old days even when Christ Kattan and Will Ferrell was funnier then it is now a days.

Chuck is the ONLY good show NBC has, i do occasionally watch Sunday night football, but even their ncaa sports SUCK. In eastern Ia. the local subchannels on NBC, (THIS tv, RTN) are much better than NBC. Maybe they thought they were a banking corp. and spent all the cash on executive bonuses and now can't afford to pay for programming. As I understand it NBC wanted to cancel Chuck but bowwed to complaints and only ordered 6 new episodes of Chuck and then what Poker tournements 24/7?

Kirstie would be a whole lot different. She could push diet plans and Scientology during the episodes.

Only thing I have that I watch is Heroes, not because it's good, but because it's like watching a train wreck to see how bad it'll be.

If there was something else watch on Monday before 10pm, I'd probably jettison Heroes, and be left with nothing on NBC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)