Bring back the "No New HD" sticky thread?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cincyguy2k4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 14, 2005
It seems that the people wondering about new HD has begun filling up the forum again. With Dish's claim of 150 channels by year end it seems that the site is getting a couple new threads on the subject a week.

It was nice the last time Dish dragged their feet on giving new HD to have a sticky thread.

What does others think?

crying_baby.jpg

It seems that the people wondering about new HD has begun filling up the forum again. With Dish's claim of 150 channels by year end it seems that the site is getting a couple new threads on the subject a week.

It was nice the last time Dish dragged their feet on giving new HD to have a sticky thread.

What does others think?
UP TO 150 channels

As long as Dish is going to be cheap and lazy, sure. For those of us not subscribed to premiums, it's been April since we got any good HD. Sorry, but Lifetime and Planet Green don't count for much in my book.

As long as Dish is going to be cheap and lazy, sure. For those of us not subscribed to premiums, it's been April since we got any good HD. Sorry, but Lifetime and Planet Green don't count for much in my book.

Exactly his point. It helps to have that sticky thread because otherwise people just keep creating new ones with "Where is my X channel?" or "When do we get new HD channels?".

The number of "where's the new HD channels" threads is getting rather annoying and old.... Maybe that sticky thread would help. Then again, it doesn't need to be sticky. The mods just need to move/merge any similar threads into that one and it should remain high in the list without needing to be stickied.

Yeah I kind of gave up on the new HD bit till next year and living with what I got. I am lucky enough to have a grandfathered HD Only plan. Just figuring that most likely there wont be any new HD till everyone gets on the same pricing plan and Dish is getting more money.

I think either way would be good... a merged thread or a sticky.

There is a lot of exciting things that are either going on or in the process and the number of people asking for this channel or that channel in HD is kind of hampering things a little.

We got new sat launches, new sats that are firing up that have been launched, new receivers, new remotes, new HD locals markets etc. Thats a LOT of things going on simultaneously for one company at one time. I just don't think people are realizing it.

I can remember that before the "I want my HD channel revolution" there was more excitement over new receivers and sat launches.

Personally I am a technology buff at heart and even though new HD would be nice.... its the holidays at this point and I am not going to watch Dish that much between now and the first of the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts