Brittany murphy dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN one report on tv they said she had FLU like symptoms the week before she died. Maybe she had H1 N1 or Swine flu? After all over 1000 people have died from the swine flu in this country.

I remember a news blurb last month or so about her being asked to leave a movie production. I figured then there was a drug problem.

Her agent announced she "wasn't fired." They came to a "mutual agreement" to part ways.

I really liked her, its always terrible when someone so young is lost. The last time I saw her in anything was a scifi channel flick about satellite generated earth quakes and I thought that she looked overly thin and odd in the face. I would hope that its not drugs that brought about her death.

Well, from the reports it would seem it was not drug abuse.

I really liked her, its always terrible when someone so young is lost. The last time I saw her in anything was a scifi channel flick about satellite generated earth quakes and I thought that she looked overly thin and odd in the face. I would hope that its not drugs that brought about her death.
She was practically unrecognizable in thatQ My favorite with her was a direct to video thing called "Drive" with Mark Dacasos and Kadeem Hardison. She was to cute for words in that. R.I.P.:heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)