BTLS(Bubba the Love Sponge) Sirius deals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

thiggin2

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 28, 2004
TampaBay Florida
I got this email the other day for there "Bubba Army exclusive offer" and thought I would pass it along.
Looks like some decent prices. Not sure how long it will last.

This e-mail is being sent to you since you ordered something from BTLS.com (or BubbaArmy.com), and this is being sent to you as a sign of our appreciation. We have some exclusive information about the forthcoming debut of the show, and information on a great deal for saving on Sirius Satellite Radio.

It’s hard to believe that it’s been nearly two years since the last live Bubba The Love Sponge® show aired on terrestrial radio. It’s been a long wait, but the return of the show on Sirius Satellite Radio’s Howard 101 is almost here. We debut on January 9, 2006, and we will be on in afternoon drive (Eastern time.)

Because you have been loyal to us, we are offering you a Bubba Army exclusive offer, available only through this e-mail. This is different than the offer being extended to people visiting BTLS.com. It’s a special savings offer for Sirius that goes up and beyond just the $50 mail-in rebate. To see the savings you can get, visit this link:

www.shop.sirius.com/edealinv/servlet/track?subid=946

We’re all very excited about the forthcoming return of the show to the airwaves, particularly in an environment on Sirius when no idea or concept will face the censorship of the United States Federal Government. We are determined to put on shows that will entertain you at an all-new level, and we’re very excited about what the future holds. I hope that you’ll join us at Sirius to take part in the fun.

Open up your e-mail address book and forward this e-mail to your friends and family and let them know about this special deal. This will let everyone know the power of the Bubba Army and its ability to support the show – and Sirius Satellite Radio.

Lou Pickney
Producer/Website Coordinator
Bubba The Love Sponge® show
Tampa, FL
Lou@BubbaArmy.com

i would love the home receiver, but just can't justify the price. however, i will be listening to him on the way home.

Too bad that between XM, HD Radio and Sirius, they have by far the worst sounding quality codec of all.

I think we can close this, there's no special deals anymore...In fact, prices have gone up...and the home receiver is nowhere to be seen anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts