BTN and HD Absolute

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cdragon

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 9, 2007
I know this has been gone over a million times; it was on the website when we signed up for Absolute, now it's gone only to Turbo, ect...

But just to bring it all into one thread, has anyone been able to get the Big Ten Network with HD Absolute? If so, for the love of pete, how? We have less then 3 weeks left.

I know this has been gone over a million times; it was on the website when we signed up for Absolute, now it's gone only to Turbo, ect...

But just to bring it all into one thread, has anyone been able to get the Big Ten Network with HD Absolute? If so, for the love of pete, how? We have less then 3 weeks left.

No you will not get Big Ten with Absolute

You only need to subscribe to the Sport Pak for 5.99 a month if you live outside the 8 BigTen states. If you want HD, just subscribe to one of the HD packages and the Sport Pak

I know I can switch my programming to get BTN for about $20 more a month. And for football season I'm just crazy enough to do that but then I wouldn't be able to switch back to HD Absolute.
It's hopeless, I understand. Dish just not being at all customer friendly. I'm willing to pay $6 more for one channel. Why won't they take my money?

I was just asking the magicians on the forum if anyone had any luck.

You only need to subscribe to the Sport Pak for 5.99 a month if you live outside the 8 BigTen states. If you want HD, just subscribe to one of the HD packages and the Sport Pak
No sports packages of ANY kind can be added to HD Absolute. To the OP, When HD Absolute was announced, BTN was part of a Free Preview and was shown on the HDA chart. But there was an asterisk, which said after a certain March date, it would become an RSN package...which does not apply to HDA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)