BTN to Air Commercial Free Show at Halftime of OSU vs. USC Game

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Madison Hawk

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 14, 2007
Network to Air Commercial-Free Show at Halftime of Ohio State-USC Game - Big Ten Network

CHICAGO – The Big Ten Network will televise a special, commercial-free version of Big Ten Tonight during halftime of Saturday night's highly anticipated match-up between No. 1 USC and No. 5 Ohio State.

Big Ten Tonight's Dave Revsine, Gerry DiNardo and Howard Griffith will analyze the game's first half, show highlights from earlier Big Ten action and forecast the second half of game, all without commercial interruption. Big Ten Tonight also will air following the end of the game.

"This type of in-depth, as-it-happens coverage is what the Big Ten Network strives to be about," Big Ten Network President Mark Silverman said. "No other network covers the Big Ten like we do."

The Big Ten Network will televise at least six hours of live Big Ten football coverage this Saturday, including four games in high definition. The action begins at 11 AM ET with the Big Ten Football Saturday Pre-Game Show presented by Suzuki ATVs. Revsine, DiNardo and Griffith will preview all 10 of Saturday's games around the conference. Following the noon ET games, the crew returns for an hour-long post-game show.

Pretty cool idea. I mean, no one is going to be watching the BTN anyway at that time with the tOSU-USC game going on, so you might as well give people a reason to put it on at halftime.

Madison, I see where the BTN is finally going to replay the 2005 Capital One Bowl next Tuesday and Wednesday on D* 610. You can now relive that little bit of glory. :) ;)

Madison, I see where the BTN is finally going to replay the 2005 Capital One Bowl next Tuesday and Wednesday on D* 610. You can now relive that little bit of glory. :) ;)

Yes, I am very much looking forward to it. Unfortunately, Iowa may have sold its soul for that miracle ending as Iowa has not been the same team since. On the other hand, LSU seems to have gotten over the departure of Nick Saban ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts