Buffalo NY - HD Locals 4/5 Available

S5687

Original poster
Feb 14, 2007
Yay ! Buffalo, NY HD locals finally went live to-day !

5181/004-00HD - CBS
5182/002-00HD - NBC
5183/029-00HD - Fox
5184/023-00HD - CW

are available as of today 05/28/08

5180/7 - ABC is still uplinked but not available

What's the deal with CW being made available in HD? I though every other LiL launch was just the big 4. Does any other DMA get the CW HD? Might there be other CW markets to come?

I would guess you're in the beam (not sure of the coverage) but you might need to "move" to Buffalo. Maybe someone from Rochester has a better answer.

I think it's an ABC thing because ABC affiliates in a couple other cities are not lit up either. Or maybe whatever syndicate owns the affiliate.... not ABC themselves... something like that.

What's the deal with CW being made available in HD? I though every other LiL launch was just the big 4. Does any other DMA get the CW HD? Might there be other CW markets to come?

I actually did a chart showing what's available in what DMA. I found 6 DMAs that have an HD channel other than the "big 4". Buffalo is the only one with CW though.

Looks like the Buffalo HD locals are down. I get a message saying they are working on it.

Not seeing any signal TP13 on 61.5.

This is sort of related... on my OTA antenna I get WNGS 67 with the Yankees and Mets games as a sub-channel of 7 (7-2)... and as channel 67 on Dish... Are the Yankees and Mets in HD on this channel if I get it OTA on 67-1 ??

Are you guys seeing the Buffalo HD channels today. I'm still getting a Dish message saying there is a problem.

BTW, the Yankee games on OTA 7-2 are not in HD. It is the same with Dish 67-1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)