bug?

testarc

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 9, 2007
My 722 recorded a 200-minutes-long movie and I only watched 2/3 of it about a week ago. When I tried to continue watching last night, DVR just show blank screen for a second. Restart the movie didn't show anything more.

During last week, my DVR has space to store 20 hours more HD content, so I don't understand how the movie can be overwritten.

My 722 recorded a 200-minutes-long movie and I only watched 2/3 of it about a week ago. When I tried to continue watching last night, DVR just show blank screen for a second. Restart the movie didn't show anything more.

During last week, my DVR has space to store 20 hours more HD content, so I don't understand how the movie can be overwritten.

If it was a PPV movie, then, you sir, have been screwed over by those "commie-bastards" in Hollywood.

Check-out the following thread:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/134167-dish-begin-drm-ppv-may-6th.html

With these dvrs, a reboot solves more problems than you would think. You can either unplug it for 30 seconds or press the power button on the front of the dvr for 10 seconds. Let us know if that does the trick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)