Bundle Question

jrdavid

Original poster
Mar 25, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
I have had Dish for about 9 months now through a bundle including DSL/phone from Embarq. I have wanted to try "moving" my service address around some just to see what if any other locals I can pick up. I do not want to change my billing address as I am not moving and don't want to mess up my bundle. I have tried to access the dish website but it will not let me register with the info I have. Also embarq's website offers no dish service info. So I talked to a CSR and was told I would not be able to change my service address without going through dish mover because I am in a bundle. Is this true? And if its not true how can I go about changing my service address without talking to a CSR?

Thanks,
Justin

Bundling implies a specific service address, the address where the other services are located. You need to unbundle the dish service.

New Bundle Question

I currently have Dish and cable internet. Embarq is now offering naked DSL in my area and I was thinking about switcihing. Does anyone know if I can bundle the Dish and DSL together and get the $5 off since I am already a customer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts