Bundle telephone and dish or seperate the two

bmuone

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 4, 2008
I currently have my Dish tv bundled through Centurylink with a $5 discount for the bundle. I have HD 250 plus $10 HD. If I seperate Dish from the phone company can get a $10 discount for free HD for life? $5 is $5. Anyone done this?

Hi, being a bundled account does not preclude you from doing the "HD Free for Life" promotion. If you have HD equipment on your account, you can log on to your Dish Network account and sign up for the Free HD. If you have any specific question, please feel free to PM me! Have a good night!

I had DISH unbundled for a number of years. Once my Telco offered high speed DSL I bundled with them and stayed bundled for three years. There are too many account cracks that make bundling not worthwhile IMHO including not being able to participate in special offers. Recently I unbundled and it has been a nightmare. I suspect I am being double billed in addition to losing PPV cupon when they deleted my online account. Bottom line, don't bundle.

I had DISH unbundled for a number of years. Once my Telco offered high speed DSL I bundled with them and stayed bundled for three years. There are too many account cracks that make bundling not worthwhile IMHO including not being able to participate in special offers. Recently I unbundled and it has been a nightmare. I suspect I am being double billed in addition to losing PPV cupon when they deleted my online account. Bottom line, don't bundle.

Wasn't that the case just recently?.Did the Dish Network subscribers that had their service bundled with another provider get Free Starz! for 1 year?.

Thanks Mary for the info. The last time I checked that site I don't think that was the way it was offered. I just signed up for the discount. Thanks again and you have a good vacation!

Yes jhon69 I just recently started getting Starz without asking for it and there is no charge.

Now, without throwing my good luck away......how about some MLB channels!!:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)