Bundled and can't log in to dish account?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cparker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 8, 2007
Sanborn, NY
For as long as I can remember, ever since we bundled our Dish billing with our phone company, I could not log into a Dish account and do things like change programming, etc. They always wanted my Dish account number which isn't visible to us as a bundled account. When I *did* get our account number from a CSR, the login process would tell me I'm bundled and basically kick me out.

Today I logged in through the dish remote access and was able to set up access to my Dish account using the R00 number of my primary receiver. Cool beans!

What did I learn?
I learned I'm not getting the Platinum channels. Weren't they combined with Gold HD? So like if I'm getting Gold HD I should also be getting the Platinum at no additional charge? My current bill shows the 250 with Locals and then Gold HD for $10.

I'm STILL not getting the new channels added in my tier because of that whole 110/119/61.5 debaucle. Man, did they ever screw THAT up. And I'm not sure how hard I want to press it right now if they're going to strip HD channels when they generate the workorder. I can't take off from work to be here and I don't want ANYONE screwing around with this unless I'm here. Too many ways for it to get screwed up to just let my wife or one of my kids be here. They don't know what to watch out for and seemingly neither do some of the techs.

Same problem here. The telco changed my dish account number to one of theirs. no longer have the 8255 number on my account.

You can sign in now. Create a new account. It will ask for EITHER your Dish account# OR your R00 number from your primary receiver. Ta-da! You're back in again.

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts