Burger King: the hottest new restaurant in Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of defeats the purpose of "Fast Food" doesn't it?

It sure does, I wonder if with such success they will require reservations.mmm it would go something like this: "sorry sir, we´re booked this week, may I book you for next week Thursday ?" :D

I guess the French don't hate all our ideas :)

I do remember though when I went to Italy new McDonald's opened and was very popular, nice that they also sold beer

I can't deside what wine to serve with the Whopper.

LOL :D, a red one maybe ? but then again, some people think Pepsi is better than wine... right George Constanza ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am dumbfounded. Note that the packaging would be illegal in Quebec: In ENGLISH!

Just goes to show you how different cultures react. Burger Kings around here keep going out of business, because of no business.

The French are food and wine snobs. The novelty will wear off soon!

I'm not sure why since most French food and wine sucks hind teat. I would gladly opt for Thai, Vietnamese and Indian cuisine over French fried snails and a baguette. And even crappy wine from Argentina is far better than the hillbilly squeezins from that coward country. The only people drinking French wine these days are...well, the French. Snobs is just a fancier way of saying Buffoons. ;)

Bourgeois Le King! Too funny!

I'm not sure why since most French food and wine sucks hind teat. I would gladly opt for Thai, Vietnamese and Indian cuisine over French fried snails and a baguette. And even crappy wine from Argentina is far better than the hillbilly squeezins from that coward country. The only people drinking French wine these days are...well, the French. Snobs is just a fancier way of saying Buffoons. ;)

Bourgeois Le King! Too funny!

I like a bit of French food..... french fries :D

I am dumbfounded. Note that the packaging would be illegal in Quebec: In ENGLISH!

Yes, I see that´s crazy in Quebec, what has happened with many restaurants, but then wouldn´t also the brand had to be re-branded in French like KFC, then what would it be Le Roi Hamburger ?
I see the menu on the website still says words like Whopper, Junior, hamburger, mmm hamburger avec fromage instead of cheeseburger mmm.
ha

I'm not sure why since most French food and wine sucks hind teat.

Oh come on! Most everything from anywhere sucks hind teat. You have to compare the best to the best. While I like BG burgers (certainly superior to McDonald's), I seriously doubt they can hold a candle to a good French chef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)