Buried Treasures and Guilty Pleasures....

BobMurdoch

Playing XBoxOne SeriesX/Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 12, 2003
Brielle, NJ
In my college radio days I had a show I did called Buried Treasures & Guilty Pleasures....

I'd play obscure songs or remixes by established artists as well as songs I SHOULDN'T like, but did.....

Here's one to get a discussion going on a lazy summer day......

What obscure shows do you record on your PVRs, as well as which shows are you embarrassed to admit that you record regularly......

My obscure pick ... "Nothing But Trailers" on HD Net. It's on all over the schedule but has hi-def movie trailers for upcoming movies. A real great demo for HDTV........

My guilty pick.....

Live with Regis and Kelly..... Puff piece interviews but Kelly is fun to look at...... (and she's a Jersey Girl to boot)

Maybe not so obscure, but sometimes I'm embarrassed I watch it (showing my age, I guess) - Art Mann Presents on HDNet. I set a season ticket some time ago and I almost filled my HDD with it! Some crazy stuff in that series...!

(Years ago I was embarrassed to admit that I daily recorded the original People's Court with Judge Wapner. The wife and I both watched it when we got home from work - eagerly, I might add! Talk about needing a life...!)

PS - I had a pirate radio station from my dorm room back in the 70s, built my own console, transmitter, etc. When the university found out about it, they actually supported it with a studio and new equipment. It lasted about 20 years after I was gone...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)