Bye Bye BingoTV?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am receiving word from two seperate sources that Dish Networks BingoTV (Channel 104) may be Discontinued in February. In digging around to find out if this is true or not I found the Official Rules found at BingoTV.COM (http://www.bingotv.com/rules.html) it states that the game will end on February 5th 2005.

I found no mention of this though at BingoTV's official forum found at http://64.78.184.201/phpBB2/index.php

Too bad, even though I have not seen BingoTV in awhile (because it's blacked out here in CT) it did seem like a fun show. When the show first started out it was terrible, but over time it shaped up to be a fun show with some good prizes. I saw a tape from a show two weeks ago and it looked like they were having fun as well.

I have met Laurel, Ashley and Leslie quite a few time, and they have always been loads of fun. :)

attachment.php

Scott Greczkowski said:
When the show first started out it was terrible, ...
And if Bingo TV never caught on, that's why.

How many Dish subs heard the extensive promos, tried out the first few weeks, then realized that the show was dull and watching it was a waste of time? For me, listening to the hosts struggle to improvise interesting commentary for "B11" and "T79" was just painful.

If they want to save it, they could try a relaunch with a new round of promos for the All New, Different Bingo TV, now with something interesting. Or maybe it's a better tax writeoff if they let it wither away.

All this would have been prevented if they'd only taken my suggestion: Get a bingo, lose an article of clothing! :D

carload said:
All this would have been prevented if they'd only taken my suggestion: Get a bingo, lose an article of clothing! :D

yep. Ashley needed to wear a few more "love me for my mind" outfits :)
(if you ever watched Married with Children, Bud use to always say that about Kelly's outfits) :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
Too bad, even though I have not seen BingoTV in awhile (because it's blacked out here in CT) it did seem like a fun show. When the show first started out it was terrible, but over time it shaped up to be a fun show with some good prizes. I saw a tape from a show two weeks ago and it looked like they were having fun as well.

I have never seen BingoTV either because it is not available in NC either.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I found the Official Rules found at BingoTV.COM (http://www.bingotv.com/rules.html) it states that the game will end on February 5th 2005.
Actually it says:
BingoTV will begin on February 4, 2004 and end February 5, 2004 (the "Game Period"). A minimum of 3 games will be aired during the Game Period. At the conclusion of the Game Period, BingoTV Net Corp. ("Sponsor") reserves the right to offer new games for a period to be determined in its sole discretion.​
It was a one day game that could be extended indefinately --- we are now in the indefinite period.

Glad they got rid of ball boy, but the few times I've seen the show it seemed like "the girls" were not casual and one of them couldn't spell Bingo if she were given the lettered balls to do it. Too ditsy for me.

They have a $31,000 growing jackpot that needs to be given away by December 29th. It could be a long night if nobody wins in the next couple of weeks.

JL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)