Bye Bye ESPN with Family Package

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

pcpopcorn

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 27, 2004
I was wondering when the package changes would hit.Last night I called Customer Service as I could not receive Food in HD 231-1 I think.After a minute or so a verry sweet CSR stated check it now and it was stunning.She told me she reset the system No More Money No Problem.Today in trying to watch a little football in HD I tuned to ESPN HD and ESPN2HD and got a 771 error.I called and was told I needed to upgrade my package to choice as my package does not have ESPN.I explained I have always had ESPN in the HD package that I have been paying for well over 2 years.I asked for a supervisor and was :confused:argued with for 10 minutes and put on hold for 30 minutes.Same CSR came on the line and asked me to check ESPN and everything was perfect but guess what NO FOOD in HD.

They have two different HD Access packages, not a issue to anyone with Choice or above.

The old package gave you the 7 HD channels with any package.

The new one gives you ANY HD channels that you receive with your SD package.

To get Food they switched you to the new one. To get ESPN they switched you back. Going to be one or the other, and right now you would be considered grandfathered with the original HD package. If you change anything you would lose the ESPNs etc.

Best of luck.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)